Monday 12 September 2016

Reiki I Class and attunement



REIKI I – SHODEN

Thursday 15th September 2016.
10 week course
2pm class &7:30pm
£7
Attunement – 4th week
The Bank, Eye.



Elisande Ursula is offering a Reiki Level I course of 10 weeks, with attunement in the 4th week. I have been attuned to Reiki for many years, and find it invaluable as a part of my spiritual practice, as well as connecting my energy more deeply to this planet, the people and the plants, trees and elemental beings.

I have lived and worked in Rural Suffolk for over 15 years, and have always been connected to the healing gifts we all hold within. The Attunement to Reiki enhanced and facilitated my connection to a higher level of healing, whilst also supporting my  healing journey.

Reiki is both a healing modality and a spiritual practice, while also being non-dogmatic, non- religious and a highly flexible and adaptable practice. It is rooted in Meditation, and throughout the course, you will learn about Chakra energy, meditation, yourself, and the energies that surround us.

The founder of Usui Reiki teachings Usui Sensei, gave a 5 point guideline or principles that most schools of Reiki Teaching Follow.


For today only:
Do not anger,
Do not worry,
Be Humble
Be honest in your work
Be compassionate to yourself and others.


. We are in essence spiritual beings, and Reiki is primarily spiritually motivated healing. Very simply put, spiritual healing is to erase the ignorance of what we are as metaphysical entities. We then evolve to accepting our true nature as real, and expressing it in every way. 

 
If you are interested in learning Reiki, or working with meditation to enhance your healing abilities, then please do come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment